The KMV series is a range of high performance all metal fans for use in kitchen exhaust and general ventilation applications. Available in both AC and EC, the KMV’s motor is mounted out of the air stream, and wind bands are secured with clip fasteners to allow easy access for servicing and cleaning.
- Fabricated from powder-coated galvanised steel in compliance with AS/NZS1668.1 for kitchen exhaust systems
- High performance backward curved centrifugal impellers are driven by TEFC motors incorporating sealed for life bearings
- Class F motors are rated to 80°C ambient air temperature
- Class H motors are rated to 120°C ambient air temperature
- Available in optional Colorbond™ colours
- Integral thermal overload protection is generally not provided and is the responsibility of the installing electrical contractor—failure to provide thermal overload protection voids the warranty.
- Rated fan performance has been determined by testing to ISO 5801
- Sound data has been determined by testing to ISO 13347
Wiring diagrams and data
- Refer to the latest product datasheet for individual model wiring instructions, data and specifications. Datasheets are available from our electronic selection software fansSelect.