The efficient, silent, and low-profile option.
The JVC is an advanced EC jet impulse fan based on the technically superior ebm-papst RadiCal backward curved centrifugal impeller. The centrifugal wheel design delivers exceptional air efficiency. The low profile design is advantageous where head clearances are restricted.
The fans incorporate high-efficiency permanent magnet EC motors with onboard speed control and intelligent interface capability with BMS (building management systems) or optional CO sensors.
JVC is the perfect partner for our Car park CO control unit.
- Cases formed from corrosion-resistant galvanised sheet steel
- 2 sizes available
- Powder coat finish
- Input for sensor 0-10 V or 4-20 mA External 24 V input (programming)
- Integrated PID controller
- RS485 MODBUS RTU compatible
- Soft start
- Control input 0-10 VDC/PWM
- Over-temperature protected electronics / motor
- No expensive, bulky, complex duct systems – ideal for renovations
- Smoke detection option